Welcome to Pre-K 4 SA • 2021-2022
Health & Safety Plan & Protocols
Pre-K 4 SA is back to full capacity, in-person learning this August 2021 and we remain focused on providing high-quality preschool to our youngest learners, all while keeping them and our faculty safe and healthy. Pre-K 4 SA demonstrated last year that schools can be a safe zone when the best health and safety policies are in place and practiced.
Pre-K 4 SA will continue to follow the recommendations of the CDC, Metro Health, and our consulting pediatrician to keep our children, staff, and families safe while still honoring the spirit of the Governor’s executive order which emphasizes personal rights and responsibilities.
Bookmark this page for the latest information on our 2021-22 health & safety protocols.
Health & Safety Protocols
Pre-K 4 SA will maintain best practices:
- Consistent mask wearing recommended
- Temperature Checks
- Daily health screenings that help infectious diseases out of the building. This not only prevents COVID from entering the building, but also seasonal viruses such as RSV, strep, and flu.
- Daily health sanitization procedures that keep germs reduced in the classrooms.
- Touchless devices to limit the number of high touch surfaces—sinks, toilets, water fountains, doors, and paper towel dispensers.
- Hospital-grade air filters to maximize airflow in the HVAC systems, to capture virus particles in our centers.
- Increased Outdoor Classroom time
- Provide asymptomatic COVID testing* to staff and students weekly to identify and prevent the spread of COVID. * In partnership with Community Labs.
Our continued use of comprehensive and proven health protocols will create a foundation of wellness, learning, and success for kindergarten and beyond.
Pre-K 4 SA will continue to monitor the situation very closely and work to ensure that we continue to keep both high-quality learning and safety at the forefront of serving our students and families.