In one generation Pre-K 4 SA will develop a world-class workforce through high-quality early childhood education for all children in San Antonio.
- 1Develop a best in class, global education for young children to become responsible stewards of their own environment.
- 2Develop Pre-K 4 SA as the national leader in early learning resources, research, and training.
- 3Contribute to San Antonio’s economic development by laying a strong foundation of literacy, numeracy, and social-emotional development to build a sustainable, educated workforce.
- 4Catalyze the community to focus on the power and promises of early learning and its potential to elevate family prosperity.
- 5Fulfill the fiduciary responsibility set forth in the election and maximize its impact on the improvement of early learning citywide.
At the beginning of the school year, our daughter's teacher asked us to make a wish list of what we'd like her to learned at Pre-K 4 SA. We chose empathy and creativity. I can honestly say she's strengthened these skills and more! Not only is our daughter reading confidently, writing letters and numbers, and talking about science and healthy food choices, but she's better at explaining her emotions and always comes home with lots of artistic creations. Pre-K 4 SA allows her to be a kid and her own unique self while learning important life skills in a structured environment. Her teachers are attentive and caring and provide useful feedback. This has been the best, most effective, and most fun introduction to school for our daughter.
Kat Sturgeon Gomez, Dec 2018
My daughter currently attends the east campus... within this year my daughter has learned so many life skills that has already prepared her for her transition into kindergarten. I'm absolutely grateful that she was able to have this experience and now I feel much more comfortable with her having this foundation of education and excited for her to continuing her education.
Gisele Santana, Dec 2018