Why Pre-K 4 SA
Pre-K 4 SA aims to improve the quality of early childhood education by taking an approach that shares services and resources among child care providers.
ECE Center Challenges
Funding for ECE is limited, but the problem isn’t just money; it’s how we spend those limited dollars.
- High administrative spending limits workforce investment
- Time spent on administrative tasks prevents time for high quality ECE
- Limited time make it difficult for directors to serve as pedagogical leaders
Pre-K 4 SA shared services solutions
- Professional Learning Services
- One-on-One Director Coaching
- Business Coaching
- Free Staff Credentialing
- Operations and Administrative Support
- Marketing and Communications Counsel
- Access to child Management Software
- Texas Rising Star Certification Support
- Curricular Innovations
- CLASS Assessment
- Access to Funding Opportunities
Pre-K 4 SA’s Shared Services is a network of child development centers and family (child-care) providers collaborating, sharing, and leveraging funds and services to align outcomes and increase access to quality care. Through our network, Alliance members participate in various opportunities for peer-to-peer support, one-on-one coaching, professional learning and provide other resources to strengthen and amplify sustainable child care businesses.