Food Distribution at Pre-K 4 SA East Education Center
Pre-K 4 SA East Education Center
San Antonio, TX 78218 United States
Pre-K 4 SA will continue to host Food Distributions at our Educations Centers to provide our alumni, current and incoming Fall families with nutritious food and supplies.
Pre-K 4 SA FOOD DISTRIBUTION SCHEDULE – WEEK OF MAY 11th
Tuesday, 5/12 – West Education Center
Thursday, 5/14 – East Education Center
Register for Food Distributions here: https://safb.iad1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9BoqihlA9zS5ypT
In additional to regular food distributions, Pre-K 4 SA will also provide a prepared school lunch for Pre-K 4 SA students/alumni as well as siblings under the age of 17.
In order for siblings to qualify for the school lunch, please bring one of the below documents.
• Official Letter/email from school listing children enrolled
• Individual student report cards
• Attendance record from school website
• Birth Certificate for children
• Student ID cards
Please be prepared to display sibling name(s) and documents through car window.
We will continue practicing social distancing and limiting interactions as recommended by the CDC and Metro Health. The food distribution will be performed in a drive-thru style.
• Please place an empty box/container in your trunk so we can reuse ours.
• Please stay in your vehicle at all times with windows closed and trunk open. Pre-K 4 SA will deliver food to your trunk or truck bed.
• Please display your child and teacher’s name in your window when you arrive.
• Please let staff know of any food allergies when you arrive.