A Bright Future Starts Here
At Pre-K 4 SA, we are helping to develop future leaders and their families. You are one step closer to an exciting education experience for the whole family.
Offering: prek3 • prek4
Begin our short application process today for your 3- or 4-year-old(s). You will only be asked basic information about your family, contact information and preference for Pre-K 4 SA. A Pre-K 4 SA Enrollment Specialist will follow up with you and walk you through our simple and completely online application process.
Offering: prek4 • kinder • 1st • 2nd
We are now accepting applications for Gardendale Early Learning Program. We offer pre-kindergarten for 4-year-olds as well as kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grades — all powered by the same philosophies and methodologies as Pre-K 4 SA.
If you are a Pre-K 4 SA alumni and would like to continue the same level of high-quality education in K-2, apply to the Gardendale Early Learning Program (Powered by Pre-K 4 SA) 2023-2024 school year.
Enrollment is first-come, first-served, and there’s no need to gather any official documentation at this point. We encourage all families to apply as early as possible and start your young learner on a pathway to success – in prekindergarten and beyond.
The COVID-19 pandemic has modified and retooled some of our activities and protocols to keep safety for our young students, their families, and our staff a priority. Check out our current safety protocols here.
Are you active military and have had trouble with your Enrollment application? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students must be 3- or 4-years-old by Sept. 1, 2023.
- The online application takes between 5 to 10 minutes to complete.
- The answers you provide will be used to determine if you are eligible to attend for free or if you will be a tuition family.
- No original documents are needed at this time.
- Multiple siblings: You may submit one online application for multiple three- and four-year-olds living within your household.
- Only one application can be open at a time. If you have multiple browsers open with more than one application, you will need to close all applications and begin again.
- Do not use the “back” button on your Internet browser. Use the buttons provided in the application or use the tabs to navigate previous sections.
- When entering street addresses with North, South, East, or West, type the first letter of the direction before typing the street name.
- Tuition: Families residing in non-participating school districts or non-participating public schools will be accepted on a first come, first served basis in accordance to space availability. (See Tuition for more information)
- For technical problems: If you have technical problems with the online application, contact the Pre-K 4 SA Enrollment Hotline at 210-206-PREK(7735).