A Bright Future Starts Here
At Pre-K 4 SA, we are helping to develop future leaders and their families. You are one step closer to an exciting education experience for the whole family.
Begin our short application process today. You will only be asked basic information about your family, contact information and preference for Pre-K 4 SA. A Pre-K 4 SA Case Manager will follow-up with you and walk you through our simple and completely online application process.
We are now accepting applications for Pre-Kindergarten at Gardendale Early Learning Program.
If you are a Pre-K 4 SA alumni and would like to continue the same level of high-quality education in K-2, you can now apply to the Gardendale Early Learning Program (Powered by Pre-K 4 SA) 2021-2022 school year.
Enrollment is first-come, first-served, and there’s no need to gather any official documentation at this point. We encourage all families to apply as early as possible and start your young learner on a pathway to success – in prekindergarten and beyond.
- The online application takes between 5 to 10 minutes to complete.
- The answers you provide will be used to determine if you are eligible to attend for free or if you will be a tuition family.
- No original documents are needed at this time.
- Multiple four-year-old siblings: You may submit one online application for multiple four-year-olds living within your household.
- Only one application can be open at a time. If you have multiple browsers open with more than one application, you will need to close all applications and begin again.
- Do not use the “back” button on your Internet browser. Use the buttons provided in the application or use the tabs to navigate previous sections.
- When entering street addresses with North, South, East, or West, type the first letter of the direction before typing the street name.
- Tuition: Families residing in non-participating school districts or non-participating public schools will be accepted on a first come, first served basis in accordance to space availability. (See Tuition for more information)
- For technical problems: If you have technical problems with the online application, contact the Pre-K 4 SA Enrollment Hotline at 210-206-PREK(7735).